Why should you consider using Natural Remedies For Gout? ....
Imagine waking in the middle of the night and feeling as if the liquid in your body, most often the big toe, just turned to glass and then shattered. That's sometimes what a gout attack can feel like.
The pain may appear in other parts of the body also such as the ankle, thumb, wrist, elbow and even the earlobe. Left untreated it can last for days or even weeks.
Unless the root cause is addressed the attacks often become more frequent and severe.
Gout is an intensely painful disorder caused by the build up of uric acid or the inability to properly eliminate it.
Here are some Important steps you can take to experience sweet relief from this annoying problem.
1. Quality Water is essential for promoting the excretion of Uric Acid. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses daily.
2. Essential Fatty Acids are extremely important for reducing swelling and inflammation, repairing damaged tissues, and restoring proper fatty acid balance.
3. Proteolytic Enzymes such as Wobenzyme act like PAC men in the body to eat up unwanted Debris.
4. Vitamin B Complex is needed for proper digestion and all the enzyme systems of your body.
5. Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids in doses of 3000 - 5000 milligrams divided evenly throughout the day will help lower uric acid levels in your blood.
76% of people with gout have Insulin Resistance. When your cells become resistant to the hormone insulin and blood glucose levels remain high the result is an increase of uric acid. This is why the Diet must be addressed to correct the root cause.
A successful natural solution for gout protocol involves not only dietary changes but also a Total Kidney Detox will help normalize uric acid levels in the tissues and blood.
Natural Remedies provides you a safe non toxic way to correct your problem with no harmful side effects. If you want permanent relief from uric acid build up then the following recommendations are a must.